Some packages from DC/OS Universe repository won’t install to public slave agent node however these packages can’t be install to DC/OS on public slave node from Docker Hub.
- Open DC/OS web administration
- Go to ‘Services’
- Click add service button (plus sign on top right corner)
- Choose ‘Single Container’
- Enter configuration, with ‘Container Image’ field in the form of ‘dockerHubUsername/someRepository’
- Click ‘JSON Editor’ on top right corner
- Add this line to the root level of the JSON string: