Instagantt-Asana combination is even much better than Wrike. It has all features Wrike has, and also features that Wrike lacks. It comes with unlimited users, storage for free, only number of projects are limited.
What Wrike has:
- Multiple projects, multiple users (5 free), Gantt chart, multiple layer work-break-down structure, task link, task description, task comments, task attachment (2GB free), activity stream, task list view, task WBS view, task Gantt chart view, drag-n-drop Gantt chart, task dependencies, click-n-drag dependency creation, auto-shrink parent tasks, task colours (overdue, active, completed,…), calendar, chat support, mobile apps (Android, iPhone), task distribution reporting, personal Gantt chart view, personal dashboard, Gantt chart snapshot sharing, Microsoft Project import, excel import and export, task search, task priority, task follow, multiple users on a task, and some other features.
What Wrike lacks:
- Task completion percent, customisable task colours (not only depending on task status), able to add task statuses for free users, and else?
Other project management services:
- TeamGantt: No task link, no task statuses
- Bitrix 24: No auto-shrinking on parent tasks, bad time snapping when drag-n-drop on Gantt chart. Single colour Gantt chart.
- Redmine: No drag-n-drop feature, this is hard for PMs.